Join our presales team
- Equal opportunity employment, all genders
- Full-time or part-time (from 30 hrs per week)
- Vienna: office, remote, hybrid
- United States, Canada: remote
Presales Consultant for Code Signing
SignPath offers a platform for secure code signing. Our customers are tech companies as well as enterprises developing their own software, scripts and macros.
We are looking for an experienced presales consultant to support our sales team. The position requires experience with application development tools and processes, and security technologies.
SignPath is a pure play code signing scale-up. We are providing a SaaS service and enterprise software for code signing. SignPath is constantly exploring new options to deeply integrate with development as well as DevOps processes and infrastructure. It facilitates building secure software release processes for our customers and brings transparency and accountability to supply chains.
Our low- to mid-end customers appreciate the ease of use our SaaS service brings, with a high level of security even at the entry stage. Enterprise customers benefit from additional integration, management and security features. Security sensitive organizations rely on our experience with secure build chains in zero-trust environments. Recent security incidents and increasing regulation drive interest in our unique technologies from customers and partners alike.
- Engage potential customers in high-level discussions about technologies, architecture, processes and security
- Help customers perform successful evaluations and proof-of-concept installations
- Support customers during onboarding
Communication and management skills
- You’re able to listen, ask a few questions – and from there understand each customer’s big picture and find a unique angle to position yet another security product for them.
- You’re able to softly push a customer to a more complete understanding of their own situation.
- English C2 required, German B2 desirable.
- You reliably track the status of presales processes and your own tasks in a CRM system, and you never lose a beat in customer communications.
- You have experience with software development processes and tools, especially continuous integration products and pipelines.
- You have a basic understanding of the cyber security market.
- You understand a very technical product aimed at security and development people at a high level (this requires basic knowledge of digital signatures and software development processes).
You will work with sales and product management. As with any startup, discussions about strategy, marketing, or pricing, as well as important partner and key account issues will often involve the CEO.
Our offices are in Vienna. Remote working is an option for this position, as is providing remote office space. A lot of presales is carried out over video calls, but some travelling will be expected.